I to V
The Primary School Programme encourages inquiry and exploration and develops children’s competence in various skills – reading, writing, listening, speaking, problem solving, observation, measurement and use of information and communications technology. The wide range of curricular and co-curricular opportunities offered helps instill in children, confidence and discipline. The focus on developing communication skills help them appreciate the value of education, as it reflects in their ability to express themselves, in addition to developing pragmatic skills.
The main objectives
• Develop thinking and enquiring minds with a spirit of curiosity.
• Recognize their capabilities and maximize their individual potential in all areas of the curriculum.
• Develop artistic sensibility in its diverse forms.
• Reinforce personal identity through learning about our cultural heritage and that of other cultures.
• Favour the development of personal autonomy.
• Encourage motivation and a taste for learning.